Steve Primo Private FOREX Mentoring
Over the years students have repeatedly asked me to include one-on-one training along with my classes. I now offer (to a limited number of students) individual private mentoring in all of my trading strategies.
Should you decide to become a personal student of mine, the mentoring package consists of:
1) Lifetime membership to my main Forex Course. This comes complete with 6 proprietary trading strategies designed to fit your individual trading style as well as my many advanced concepts and techniques that I use in my own trading.
2) Forex buy and sell signal alerts which I provide for you on a nightly basis (should they occur).
3) Weekly videos where I go over the week's trades and answer any questions that students may have.
4) Private lifetime access to me through my personal email account.
5) An advanced but extremely simple money management technique that I do not teach in the course but give to mentoring students only. This method is designed to take your trading to the next level and make it more consistent.
6) Eight hours of private phone consultation with myself where we can go over in detail any and all questions you may have. We also use this time period to choose and formulate a trading strategies that best fits your trading persona. All of the above 34 plus years of information comes along with my personal attention to detail while making sure that you as my student fully understands the process at hand.
$9997.00 Includes Full Forex Course And Forex Trading College
Reserve A Spot (Spaces are Limited)
Steven Primo has been actively involved in trading the markets for over 38 years. His trading tenure began in 1977 when he was hired to work as a Floor Reporter, or "runner", on the floor of the Pacific Stock Exchange. Primo reached the pinnacle of his floor-trading career when he became a Stock Exchange Specialist for Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jennrette. As a Specialist he was responsible for making markets in over 50 stocks, a position Primo held for 9 years. Primo left the Stock Exchange floor in 1994 to focus on managing money and to teach his own unique approach to trading the markets. Scores of students, from beginner to advanced levels, have gone on to become successful traders after being introduced to Primo's proprietary methods of trading.
Steve has also been featured in "Stocks and Commodities" magazine and is a frequent contributor to many sites such as Tradingmarkets, FXstreet, Forex Pros and Traders Expos. His strategies are now traded across the globe in over 80 countries on 6 continents.
You can learn more about Steve Primo and his products by visiting his website at www.specialisttrading.com
Specialist Trading ("Company") is not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not tell or suggest which securities or currencies customers or subscriber should buy or sell. The analysts and employees or affiliates of Company may hold positions in the stocks, currencies or industries discussed here. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities, futures and/or currencies. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, signals, or indicators presented on this website will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading can result in major losses above and beyond ones account size by using leverage. Examples on this website are for educational purposes only. SpecialistTrading.com, the author, publishing firm, and any affiliates assume no responsibility for your trading results. This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell. All results are believed to be correct but one should always do their own research before trading any strategy.